The complexities of the life insurance business, and best practices, demand that the services and/or technologies you acquire meet your stringent functional, technical and financial requirements.
Whether you’re assessing/acquiring outsourcing services (tactical or end-to-end business process outsourcing [BPO]), or a specific technology (via software licencing or Software as a Service – SaaS), M.A. Nurse & Associates will help you navigate the vendor marketplace and shrink the time frame between identifying and filling your business needs with its:
- North American Vendor Databases
- Vendor-Sourcing Tools and Processes
- Project Management Expertise
And if you need preliminary work done on an anonymous basis, we can make that happen.
North American Vendor Databases
- Policy Administration Systems: North American providers, including those with Canadian installations, SaaS options, and data centre location(s),
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): North American providers, including those with Canadian clients,
- Straight-Through Processing for New Business (under development): Our focus is on technology and/or service providers whose offering contributes to the automation of the new business process in a ‘direct to consumer’ model.
Vendor-Sourcing Tools and Processes
M.A. Nurse & Associates uses proven Expression of Interest (EOI), Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) so you can arrive at the best decision for your organization. A typical vendor search engagement covers a 4 month time-frame, and we will help you:
- Crystallize your thinking around strategic options
- Assist in developing a requirements document
- Review the marketplace to find your “best-fit” vendors
- Short-list and evaluate vendors
- Arrange demonstrations and/or site visits
- Check references
- Make your final decision
Project Management for System/Service Implementation
When your decision has been made and you require implementation assistance, we will:
- Work with the vendor to develop an implementation plan & schedule that makes sense for your organization
- Assume the (client-side) lead Project Manager role for start to finish implementation
Note that Microsoft Word and Excel are generally used for documentation purposes (in lieu of Microsoft Project)